Would you like to sell your handmade items on consignment?
Online shopping site RonRon is looking for accessory artists who want to sell "handmade accessories"! !
Headdresses, lolita sticks , panniers , detachable collars , brooches , anything for LonLon customers is OK!
We are looking for people like this!
It is OK even if you want to sell such items!
We also accept inquiries about selling such items at LonLon.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to tell us about your experience in making products so far and if you have any consultations regarding product development for LonLon customers.
RonRon supports writer activities!
RonRon will handle the product registration on the website, etc., and the communication with the customer, so you can concentrate on creating your work !
Information such as profile introduction will be distributed on LonLon's website and SNS .
Consignment sales example:
Bisyurori Designer Shokora
Shokora sells Lolita dresses using high-quality domestic materials from Bishu, Aichi Prefecture, which is a major textile production area, through crowdfunding.
- Our sales agency commission
15%, or 500 yen for items under 3,000 yen
- Please bear the shipping costs (shipping costs and packing costs) on the artist's side. If you find that the product is defective when you receive it, please resend it.
Flow up to consignment sales
- Application<br> Please apply by e-mail (address: email@example.com) with the following details clearly stated ① Name and contact information (phone number, e-mail address, address)
②Photos of the products you wish to sell (if you have a large number of products, please send several variations of each product) or a URL where you can check the products
We will review your request and reply within 1 week .
- Preparing for sale
Please let us know the photos and product information of the products to be posted on RonRon's website.
- Sales start at Lon Lon HP!
- When the product is sold , we will contact you with the details of your order. Please prepare the packing materials by yourself, and then proceed with the shipment. Please ship it and let us know the tracking number
Regulations on consignment sales
- Consignment period <br>Consignment sales can be canceled in the middle of the renewal period, basically in a 6-month cycle from the date of sale.
- Regarding product pricing <br>We leave the selling price to the discretion of the artist, but we may consult with you about the selling price due to the balance with other products.
- Payment of sales price
- Closing date is the 20th of each month, and payment is made to the designated bank account at the end of the following month.
- Transfer the amount after deducting our sales commission and transfer fee (220 yen)
If you have any questions, please email (address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Feel free to contact us from the inquiry form ! !
If you are looking for a consignment sales destination for handmade works, please consider it.
♡ Click here for accessories sold at RonRon